Tendering & Estimating
Tendering & Estimating in East Sussex and across the South East
With decades of in-house experience working for large building contractors, we can offer you a full or partial tendering and estimating service, including Bill of Quantities and Schedule of Works across East Sussex, Kent, West Sussex and Brighton. We work on large and small projects within most sectors.
Whether your tender has been issued with a fully quantified pricing schedule or basic specification and drawings, we have the capability to compile a robust, compliant and strategically competitive tender.
We always tailor your tender to suit the format and approach of your business, while ensuring it protects your commercial position. Our team are based in St Leonards on Sea, near Hastings in East Sussex. Find out more about us.
Our specialism extends into preparing very comprehensive qualitative submissions for Government & Local Authority Framework tenders. These include demonstrating how your approach to a project fits with the complex set of criteria to maximise your tender scoring.
Wide Range of Services
- Vetting and completing pricing schedules
- Preparing pricing schedules/bill of quantities
- Breaking down tender pricing schedules into trades
- Compile tender lists, write enquiries and administer to supply chain
- Collate and analyse tender returns
- Input subcontractor rates into tender
- Self-price work items where required
- Analyse preliminaries and contract conditions, price in line with contractor requirements and format
- Administer tender queries and distribute responses to supply chain
- Compile full schedule of qualifications and clarifications with tender
- Collate full tender submission and complete all required documents
Can we help you create a winning tender today?
Please contact us to chat through your project requirements. We’d be delighted to help on projects at various locations - including our local areas of East Sussex, West Sussex, Brighton and Kent.